Opening for Executive/Sr. Executive- Sales ( Navi Mumbai)
Position : Executive/Sr. Executive- Sales
Reports to : Director
Department : Sales
Location : Navi Mumbai
- Manage time and work flow and create effective client meeting plans.
- To attain and retain new business within the assigned geographical region
- To generate leads along with assigned team & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales
- To penetrate all targeted key accounts and originate up selling opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
- Ensure High Class Service delivery to identified key clients.
- Closely monitoring of work in progress, customer complaints and accounts receivables.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the companies payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan
- Market Research & Pricing Analysis
- Design Inputs for Planning (Product Mix & Amenities)
- Systems and Improvement Initiatives
- Analyze and use appropriate market information and customer insights to help develop design inputs for the Planning of major Real Estate Development Projects.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing collaterals including project brochures, techno-commercial write-ups for publishing on web site, advertisement, media etc.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external teams to help evolve appropriate product mix for each project.
- Planning and phase-wise development, evolve pricing strategy and transaction methodologies for each project.
- Co-ordinate with various internal teams including design and liaison team, finance, customer management and legal teams to co-ordinate the development initiatives effectively.
- Co-ordinate with partners and consultants for effective communication with potential customers.
- Co-ordinate the transactions and support negotiation activities by way of providing appropriate information including market intelligence, competitor product and pricing analysis
- Interact with various clients-representatives for their site visits and respond to specific queries related to techno-commercial and legal aspects of the proposal.
- Co-ordinate for preparation of Letter of Intents/ MOUs, legal agreements etc.
- Co-ordinate with international property consultants, brokers and other agents including aspects such as agency engagement and compensation policy etc.
- Co-ordinate with the project execution, customer relationship managers and property management team for effective transition and hand over of premises for ongoing operational support for the entire period of legal agreement.
- Co-ordinate with the customer relationship managers and finance section for ensuring proper invoicing and recoveries until effective transition to the customer relationship management team.
- Provide necessary inputs and support whenever any major concerns or disputes are escalated by clients.
- Assist in conducting client perception surveys and client engagement activities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- High energy levels
- Self-motivation skills
Qualifications : Graduate, MBA /PGDM- Any Specialization
Industry : Real Estate / Property
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role : Channel Sales
Experience: A person of proven professional competency with work experience in any multinational/ corporate of approximately 1-3 years will be preferred.