Safety HeadJuly 16, 2018
Chief Finance Officer (CFO)July 12, 2018
- Candidate should be a smart, professional with Degree in Civil Engineering with 7 to 8 Yrs Exp in contracting ,Billing, Reconciliation of Material, RA Billing from residential construction.
• Bill Checking on site as well as in accordance with work order/ agreement and estimated quantities.
• Plan, ascertain the completion of projects within the specification of time, cost and quality.
• Carry out estimations of all works to be executed on the projects
• Make a comparison of actual vs. theoretical quantities for projects completed.
• Plan for procurement of resources, MIS reporting, client and sub-contractor billing, estimation and costing. Should have good analytical and communication skills , must have knowledge of MS Project, MS Excel, AUTOCAD
• Should be well versed with making estimations, preparation of bills and reconciliation, Rate Analysis, Bill Estimation, Costing, Preparation of bill of quantities (BOQ), Checking, Verification and Approval of bills of contractors, contract submittals.
Inventory management and reconciliation of the same, MIS reporting – daily, weekly & monthly reports etc, Preparation of the bills of sub-contractors, internal bills.