Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
Location – Head Office, Pune
- Assist in formulating the organization’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the organization’s strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Manage the accounting, donor relations, legal, tax related areas of COMPANY
- Oversee the financial operations of all functional areas of COMPANY.
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Supervise all due diligence
- Oversee the issuance of financial information to internal & external stakeholders.
- Review and approve all monthly, quarterly & annual financial statements.
- Report financial results to the Trust Board as and when required.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the organization’s risk profile
- Monitor all open legal issues involving COMPANY, and legal issues.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Ensure that COMPANY complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
Monitor cash balances and cash forecast
- Maintain banking relationships
- Represent COMPANY with investment bankersand donor
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officeror relevant role
- In depth knowledge of Not-for-Profit financial law and risk management practices
- The candidate (Chief Financial Officer) should have a master’s degree in accounting and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for any Not-for-Profit organization.
- Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills & people skill.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance and Charted Accountant.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and TALLY
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills