Department :- CONTRACTS
Qualification :- B.E. CIVIL
Experience :- 4+ years
• The Jr.Contracts reports to the Contracts Manager.
• Prepare Subcontract Agreement and Joint Venture Agreement and conclude the same in coordination with Manager.
• Managing manpower with respect to Quantity basis &Timely completion basis.
• Ensure the current market rate. (Analysis of particular work as per Quantity basis, Work description basis)
• Follow up Subcontractor’s Performance Bonds and Tender Bonds
• Reviews Subcontractor’s monthly invoice and prepare Subcontractor’s Payment Certificates.
• Identify variation or change order and prepare valuation accounts.
• Assist the Purchasing Department and Site Project Manager in contractual matters related to procurement / supply contract and agreements.
• Reviewing the contract documents prior to tendering.
• Reviews and clarifies show drawings.
• Coordinate Project Close-Out Procedures including manuals, warranties and As-built drawings.
• Maintain a repository of all contract documentation.
• Maintain contract database and order tracking system for all contracts executed.
• Review and update standard contract templates while identifying terms and clauses in agreements that represent compliance risks.
• Evaluate and review contracts on continuing basis to ensure financial and functional requirements are met.
• Handling Subcontractors (work which is passed to another firm )
• Examine and evaluate contract price proposal and financial reports to determine reasonable
• Pricing and other contractual requirements.