Department :- CONTRACTS
Qualification :- B.E. CIVIL
Location :- Pune
Experience :- 4+ years
- The Jr.Contracts reports to the Contracts Manager.
- Prepare Subcontract Agreement and Joint Venture Agreement and conclude the same in coordination with Manager.
- Managing manpower with respect to Quantity basis &Timely completion basis.
- Ensure the current market rate. (Analysis of particular work as per Quantity basis, Work description basis)
- Follow up Subcontractor’s Performance Bonds and Tender Bonds
- Reviews Subcontractor’s monthly invoice and prepare Subcontractor’s Payment Certificates.
- Identify variation or change order and prepare valuation accounts.
- Assist the Purchasing Department and Site Project Manager in contractual matters related to procurement / supply contract and agreements.
- Reviewing the contract documents prior to tendering.
- Reviews and clarifies show drawings.
- Coordinate Project Close-Out Procedures including manuals, warranties and As-built drawings.
- Maintain a repository of all contract documentation.
- Maintain contract database and order tracking system for all contracts executed.
- Review and update standard contract templates while identifying terms and clauses in agreements that represent compliance risks.
- Evaluate and review contracts on continuing basis to ensure financial and functional requirements are met.
- Handling Subcontractors (work which is passed to another firm )
- Examine and evaluate contract price proposal and financial reports to determine reasonable
- Pricing and other contractual requirements.