Department :- Estimation & QS Department
Qualification :- BE CIVIL
Location :- Pune
Experience :- 3-6 Years
- Responsible for providing BOQ of all Construction Activity to prepare initial Budget on given timeline.
- Responsible for providing BOQ of all Construction Activity to prepare Final Budget on given timeline.
- Responsible for accurate estimates and quantities of material to purchase & Labour to billing.
- To support Site, ERP, Purchase, Contracts & Billing Dept. in Providing BOQ on given timeline.
- To support Store Dept. in monthly Material Audit.
- To support Construction Management in Reconciliation.
- Responsible for all QS related activity.
- The Jr. Engineer reports to the Estimation Head.
- Area calculation :
- Work out Slab Area to derive constant
- Work out Slab Area for billing purpose for activity RCC & BBM Plaster work from Working & RCC drawing.
- Quantity Survey
- Quantification of all Construction Activities to prepare initial & Final Budget.
- Quantification of Material Qty of all construction activity and provide to Site, Purchase, Contracts, Billing and ERP uploading.
- Quantification of Labour Qty of all construction activity and provide to Site, Contracts, Billing and ERP uploading.
- Listing and updating
- Prepare Material Rate List and update it on time to time.
- Prepare Labour Rate List and update it on time to time.
- Derive and Maintain Qty constants, Material Constants of various construction activities.
- Budget formation :
- Rate Analysis of various work items wherever required.
- Preparation of Activity Budget with help of Senior.
- Prepare BOQ for initial & Final Budget.
- Preparation Drawing & Assumption list used for Budgeting.
- Incorporate changes in Budgets & Drawings as per site checking.
- Verification & Reconciliation
- Jointly checking quantities with Site Engineer with specifications of all items and obtaining approval of concerned authorities on it.
- Prepare reconciliation of all major items (as decided by Management) on completion of every mile stone. On site Area Verification.
- Support& Coordination
- Workout Design wastage for tiles it helps to redesigning and value addition.
- Suggestion to reduce wall thickness.
- Follow up for latest Drawing revision and specification
- Provide Builtup Area calculation to finalize contract for RCC & BBM Plaster Work.
- Providing BOQ of all construction activities to finalize work contract.
Support to Billing Department
- Providing final quantities & area for billing purpose
- Providing material reconciliation to debit/Rating contractor.
Support to ERP Department
- Providing BOQ in ERP format to upload in system
Support to Site
- Providing BOQ of all construction activity.
- Support to reconcile material
- Support to Quantity verification & finalization.
- Providing material Quantity for indenting.
- Coordination with site engineer for all QS related activity.
- To change all budgets as per site.
- To change all budgets as per revised Drawings.
- To change all budgets as per revised Specification.
- To change all budgets as per revised labor & Material rates.
- To change all budgets as per revised labor & Material activities.
- Value engineering
- To compare all budgets as per working methods.
- To compare Rate analysis of same activities with different working material & methods.
- Workout Design wastage it helps to redesigning and value addition.
- To check all drawings & suggest alternate changes to reduce cost.
- Record Keeping& Updating:
- Final area in soft copy.
- Finalize quantities as per sitein Soft & hard copy.
- Reconciliation of various work items.
- Monthly material stock audit.
- All revised Drawings & Budgets.
- Maintain record keeping sheet
- Maintain Qty Status vs Site Status Sheet
- Maintain Drawing requirement and its revisions
- Maintain reconciliation status Sheet.
- Maintain Daily Progress Report
- Sign-offs :
- Taking signoff of site Engineer & PM on final quantities.
- Taking signoff of site Engineer, PM & Estimation Head on Reconciliation sheet.