Department :- Planning
Qualification :- B.E. Civil
• Project Planning for all the Projects.
• Project Monitoring for all the Projects.
• Project Controlling for all the Projects.
• Junior Planning Engineer reports to AGM Planning.
1) Project Planning
Preparation of Draft Project Management Plan (PMP) for each department with their action plan along with respective deliverables with dates as per latest PMP.
2) Project Monitoring
Co-ordinate with various departments to collect the data for the weekly status of the work & record to prepare draft monitoring report.
3) Preparing and sending monthly schedule to billing dept for cash flow preparation.
4) Preparing the monthly milestone plan and monthly progress report of all ongoing projects to finance dept for preparing the cash-in-flow statement.
5) Preparation of draft MIS reports for Management for Construction progress.
6) Preparing status report for the progress of the work.
7) Preparing &Monitoring weekly look-ahead and weekly progress report of the project.
8) Update the Project Management Team, Engineering/ Construction Manager with weekly and monthly status of site requirements and priorities.
9) Responsible for preparing daily, weekly and monthly progress report and preparing the planned vs actual.
10) Forecast financial requirement during that period in Co-ordination Estimation Department.
11) Evaluate construction procedure & monitoring construction activities on periodically basis.