Opening for Project Manager – Civil.
Experience in handling base building construction Project as Project Manager
Also, Should have an experience on working with a PMC (Project Management Consultancy) before.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years
- Gender: Male
- Industry: Construction
- Location: Maharashtra (Goa,Indore)
- Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
- Role Category: Site Engineering
- Keywords: Project Management, Project Leading, Mentoring, Risk Assessment, Senior Management
- Qualification: (UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil) or (PG- M.Tech – Civil)
- Strong Communication
- Computer Soft Skills
- Team Management
Roles and Responsibilities for Project Manager – Civil:
- Responsible for planning, implementation and supervising project
- Managing to complete a project as per contract, specifications and drawings in given budget and time.
- Creating a rapport and maintaining effective communication with the team members and external stakeholders in the project.
- Lead, mentor and train the team members.
- Prepare and present weekly reports to the senior management on the progress of the project.
- Conducted meetings of team members to solve their queries and give feedback on their performance.
- Project Budgeting, Costing and Monitoring
- Estimating and Management of Resources
- Responsible for assuring productivity, Quality, cost and safety of the entire project.
- Interacting with Clients, Consultants and Sub-ordinates
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessment and risk mitigation plan.
- Keep track of team performance and progress
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained