Job opening for QA Automation
Job location: Kalyani Nagar (Pune)
SDET Engineer (API Automation)
Roles & Responsibility:
- The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is responsible for developing and executing automation scripts for API automation.
- The SDET will also work closely with Software Developers and other QA engineers in scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Analyze failures and root cause issues, file defects, follow up with developers, documentation and other teams on the resolution.
- Enhance and extend the test automation framework, system, and libraries to test complex, large-scale, distributed systems.
- Reproduce customer issues, verify potential fixes, and write regression tests.
- 3-5 years of experience creating and maintaining API test automation
- Good knowledge in testing and automating integration platforms using REST APIs with Java/Groovy as the development language.
- Worked on testing tools like Rest assured, Java Http client
- Knowledge of source code repository (Git/SVN) along with build tools (Maven/Gradle)
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Creative, independent, self-motivated and willing to learn new technology.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to BDD tools like spock, cucumber
- Good knowledge of object oriented design and implementation.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services or any other cloud infrastructure
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Have a high bar for quality of the product.